Friday, April 11, 2014

We're going to call this Fabulous Friday!

What a great day! I am going to tell you all about it. Mommy and I started out by picking Mommom up at 6:00am. They needed coffee so first stop was Dunkin. We had no traffic into Philly and arrived at 7:00. Perfect timing because we had two buckets to deliver. Our first bucket is actually there waiting for its new Mommy. Zoe is arriving to CHOP on 4/23. Our second bucket went to the cutest 3 year old boy. Kellan had heart surgery this week and wasn't feeling too good yet. Our little tiger was crying when I walked in. That made us all cry with him. But, when he saw Woofi he smiled!

We left their room and headed for my kidney ultrasound.  After that we had a 9:30 appt with my surgeon. I was nervous because the radiologist saw some white spots which mean stones. My Dr said everything looked good and he didn't think those white spots are anything to worry about. I do not have to go back for a year! Yippee!

Next stop.......Starbucks, my favorite place for a chocolate chip frappachino.

Onward to my family at the Clarke School for the Deaf! I love these teachers. I am where I am today because of them. They taught me how to listen, hear and speak. When you get an implant you don't just wake up and be able to hear. It takes lots and lots of therapy!  I stopped to give them a copy of the book I wrote. It was a special day at Clarke. It was grandparents day. I talked to all of them about the journey I have been on and gave them hope for the little ones that belong to them. They had to leave knowing their children are in good hands at Clarke.

It was such a great day from start to finish!


No comments: